Reduce plastic’s impact on the planet by transforming plastic waste into the highest quality recycled resins, enabling our customers to achieve their environmental and sustainability goals.
OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Stringent incoming quality inspection of 100% of raw material receipts
- Box labeling for inventory management in SAP and lot traceability in QMS database
- State-of-the-art quality lab with comprehensive testing capability
- Complete lot traceability from finished good back to source of supply
- HACCP programs for food-grade materials
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2012, Nuvida has quickly become one of the leading recyclers of post-consumer resins and keeps over 600 million containers out of landfills on an annual basis.
We’ve since introduced a proprietary cleaning process which thoroughly and efficiently removes all contaminants including stubborn chemical residues from polyolefin plastics, and our recycling process passed the FDA’s highly exaggerated challenge testing protocol to prove that our resins are safe for use in food contact with all types of foods.
We proudly belong to the Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR) - you can find out more here.
Nuvida has developed unique and proprietary production processes, enabling us to customize recycled resins to meet specific applications:
Compounding Densifying Deodorizing Decontaminating
Extrusion Grinding Pelletizing
Find out more about our proprietary processes below!